Soil Oxidation and Flocculation.
- Creates the necessary openings in the cultivation soil for oxygen to penetrate inside the rhizosphere and generate the ideal conditions for the proliferation of beneficial aerobic microbial life that helps in better decomposition and assimilation of nutrients by the plant.
- Improves nitrogen assimilation, especially in pre-seeding preparation.
- Contributes to the formation of enzymes that participate in the necessary oxidation-reduction cycles for plant detoxification due to stress.
- Activates natural processes and sugar synthesis, as it strategically contributes to the formation of sucrose, significantly increasing brix levels in crops.
- Activates essential nitrogen metabolism for chlorophyll formation, amino acids, and protein construction.